Electric Diaphragm Pumps
The electric fluid transfer pump reinvented
Husky e-series: electric operated double diaphragm pump
October 01, 2015
Graco is proud to release a new addition to the Graco Transfer Pumps product line: The Husky 1050e, an Electric Operated 1” Double Diaphragm Pump.
The Husky 1050e is a very unique electric diaphragm pump. It combines the advantages of an Air Operated Double Diaphragm pump into an Electric pump.
The Husky 1050e is the only electric diaphragm pump that can stall without damaging the pump.
Why Husky e-Series?
- Decrease your energy consumption
- Cost effective alternative to AODD, peristaltic, gear, progressive cavity, rotary lobe and centrifugal pumps
- Stalls under pressure without additional switches and controls
- Batching and dosing capabilities
- No hydraulic backing to contaminate your production
- Low pulsation mode of operation
- Seal less design
- Self priming
- No exhaust / low noise
- Runs dry
- Reduce operating costs
- No large air system required
- Can operate where compresed
- Air system is not available
These features, combined with the quality and reliability of our high class manufacturing standards, make the Husky 1050e an excellent choice for transferring a wide area of fluids.
For more information, free demo and to see how it works visit www.gracoeseries.com